Welcome to the Ontario Government Vendor of Record arrangements (“VOR Arrangements”) web site.
In exchange for being permitted to use the web site and to access the VOR Arrangements, you must agree to the terms below. You agree to these terms by using the website or accessing any of the VOR Arrangements listed in it.
You agree that:
- Ontario makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency or completeness or any information on this web site. This web site is made available to you in confidence and on an "AS IS" basis;
- Ontario reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, access rights and notices under which it offers this web site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms, conditions and notices, and any additional terms posted on this web site. Your continued use of the web site after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes;
- Ontario may discontinue this web site, or limit, terminate or suspend your access to the web site at any time, with or without cause or notice. Upon such termination or suspension, your right to use the web site will immediately cease;
- Ontario owns the information on this web site. The entire contents and design of this site are protected under Canadian and international copyright laws. Copyright © Queens Printer for Ontario. You may look at our web site online, download information to your computer to read later, or print copies of pages for your use. However, you must not remove any copyright notices from our materials. We reserve all other rights, which means that you must not sell our information, divulge it beyond your organization, rewrite or modify it, redistribute it, use it on your own web site, or use it for any other commercial purpose without our prior written permission; and
- It is Ontario’s intention that, if you choose to access any VOR Arrangement, you do so only to acquire products or services for your operational needs. Ontario, in its sole discretion, may delay, restrict or choose to not renew access by you to information regarding any VOR arrangement, any agreement between Ontario and any supplier, and any products and services provided by the suppliers to Ontario on any VOR Arrangement.
- If you are a Provincially Funded Organization, the Provincially Funded Organization Notice also applies to your use of this web site and your access to the VOR Arrangements. For your convenience, the following is a summary of some of the terms of the Provincially Funded Organization Notice:
- If you wish to acquire products or services from a vendor listed under a VOR Arrangement (“Vendor”), you must first enter into a separate agreement with that Vendor (“Agreement”). Ontario will not be a party to that Agreement. You are responsible for negotiating your own Agreement with the Vendor.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you follow any and all procurement rules, regulations, obligations and processes to which you are subject.
- By granting you access to the VOR Arrangements, Ontario is not endorsing, recommending or approving the suitability of: (i) the products and services listed; (ii) any Vendor as a supplier to you; (iii) the procurement process used to establish the VOR Arrangement as complying with the procurement rules, regulations, obligations and processes to which you are subject; (iv) the process for ordering the products or services as complying with the procurement rules, regulations, obligations and processes to which you are subject; or (v) the terms and conditions of Ontario’s agreement with its Vendors as a basis for your Agreement. You are responsible for conducting your own independent assessment.
- You shall be responsible for obtaining your own professional advice, including your own independent legal advice.
- Ontario does not guarantee the quality, value or volume of products and services that may be made available to you from Vendors.
- You shall be responsible for your own contract administration and all matters related to doing business with any Vendor and shall not direct any Vendor service issues that may arise to Ontario;
- You agree not to bring any claims against Ontario in relation to any VOR Arrangement or any resulting relationship you have with any Vendor(s).
- Ontario/VOR vendors may contact you regarding our VOR arrangements.
The Provincially Funded Organization Notice applies over this summary to the extent there is a difference between them.