This VOR Arrangement should be used to support the needs of Clients who require Vendors to deliver on I&IT Projects from inception to completion. The Vendors on this VOR Arrangement will be required to provide and manage a project team comprised of their full-time employees and if required, subcontractors and/or other resources to provide I&IT solutions consulting services on projects that involve one or more of the service categories listed below.
This VOR arrangement should NOT be used for short term or task-based assignments.
This user guide is intended to provide guidance for the use of Vendor of Record (VOR) Arrangement # Tender_9951 for I&IT Solutions Consulting Services (Solutions). This VOR Arrangement is the replacement for the I&IT Solutions Consulting Services VOR arrangement (OSS_00461242), which expired on December 31, 2018.
In replacing the two expired VORs, the Service Categories and Roles have been harmonized and are the Services and Roles are generically available in this VOR Arrangement, under two Streams:
"Stream A" means Vendors qualified to work on Projects UNDER $5 Million only.
"Stream B" means Vendors qualified to work on Projects $5 Million and OVER. Vendors qualified for Stream B are also automatically qualified for Projects under Stream A.
SERVICE CATEGORIES for BOTH STREAM A & STREAM B
- Business Analysis & Planning
- Solutions Development
- Testing & Quality Assurance (QA)
- Systems Integration/Deployment & Operations
POLICY and PROCEDURES
This VOR Arrangement is for mandatory use for all OPS ministries and some agencies (based on their Memorandum of Understanding) of the Government of Ontario.
Agencies that are not mandated to use VOR arrangements and non-OPS may also choose to access this VOR Arrangement, on an optional basis.
All information provided by Ontario Shared Services (OSS) in any form in connection with this contract is Confidential Information which may, if it is disclosed, result in loss or harm to the Crown or could give the person to whom it is disclosed an advantage and is intended only for use by:
- Ontario Government public servants in the performance of their work for the Crown; or
- Those Agencies and Provincially Funded Organizations for whom specific authorization to access has been granted; and
- shall not otherwise be disclosed to any person or entity or used in any non-government business or undertaking unless specific authorization to do so has been granted. Any other dissemination, copying or use of this information is strictly prohibited.